Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In the woods...there was a story to be told but the characters could not be named

So, here is my problem....I cant reveal what, where or who we are building with. Sorry builders contract says so.

Yep that's right there is a clause in our contract prohibiting us participating in blogs or other comments online, press releases etc etc. What ever happened to freedom of speech? All I can say is they must have been screwed pretty badly previously to have to have a clause in contracts preventing their customers naming them.

So from now on, I will refer to the builder as the No Name builder.

My husband as hubby

My 3 year son as......well just son I suppose

My 2 year old daughter as......yep you guessed it daughter.....


And of course me as Superwoman trying to coordinate the house build with two littlies and an executive husband .

No comments:

Post a Comment